Install and configure WooCommerce plugin
Before you can begin to configure the Datafeedr plugins you will need to install and configure the WooCommerce plugin.
1. Go to WordPress Admin Area > Plugins > Add New
2. Search for "woocommerce"
3. Click on "Install Now" and then click "Activate"
4. In the Set-up screen, enter your Country
5. Click on Continue
6. Check your Industry
7. Click on Continue
8. Check "Physical products"
9. Click on Continue
10. Click on How many products do you plan to display?
11. Select how many products you think you will have
This does not affect how many products you can import into your store.
12. Uncheck "Add recommended business features to my site"
13. Click on Continue
14. [Optional] Click "Choose" under the "Storefront" theme
If you want to use the WooCommerce Storefront theme you can install it now. Otherwise you can skip this step.
15. Click on Pages > All Pages
16. Check "Cart", "Checkout" and "My account"
17. From the drop down menu, select "Move to Trash" then click Apply
This will remove pages from your site which aren't required if you only intend on having an affiliate store.