What WooCommerce theme do you recommend?
We recommend Storefront
We recommend using the official WooCommerce Storefront theme.
The Storefront theme has the following benefits:
- Actively developed and maintained by WooCommerce.
- Will always be compatible with the latest version of WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Supports dozens of Child Themes which are built to the same exacting standards as WooCommerce itself.
- Has additional Storefront Extensions which let you express yourself, optimize conversions, delight customers.
Storefront not for you?
There are lots of free and premium WooCommerce themes available.
When searching for a WooCommerce theme to use, make sure the theme you are considering supports the latest version of WooCommerce.
For free themes I would suggest only searching WordPress.org for WooCommerce themes. If it's hosted on WordPress.org, you can be fairly confident the theme doesn't contain any malware or spam links.
There are dozens, if not hundreds, of premium theme providers for WooCommerce. Here is a very short list of reputable themes and places to find premium WooCommerce themes.
- Shoptimizer - A top-notch WooCommerce theme from CommerceGurus that has been deeply optimized for speed, conversions, mobile and SEO. Read our full review here.
- ThemeForest - ThemeForest has a great selection of themes at great prices. I've purchased a number of themes from ThemeForest in the past and have always been happy.
- Themify.me - Themify.me has a handful of WooCommerce themes, all of which have been updated to work with WooCommerce version 2.1+.
Already have a theme?
Many themes support WooCommerce right out-of-the-box. However, there are times when a theme might not be compatible with WooCommerce. The good news is most WordPress themes can be made to work with WooCommerce even if they are not compatible by default. Here's how to integrate your non-WooCommerce compatible theme with WooCommerce. It's pretty easy!