Add a Tracking (Sub) ID to affiliate link
You can pass a Tracking ID (also known as Sub ID) via your affiliate links to the affiliate network's tracking system. The value you pass will then be posted for each sale in your affiliate network's sales stats.
Affiliate IDs vs. Tracking (Sub) IDs
- Your Affiliate ID is a unique ID assigned by the network and is required in each affiliate link. It lets the affiliate network know that your site referred a sale.
- Adding a Tracking ID / Sub ID is optional and is a custom value you can add to your affiliate links. It allows you to further track where the sale came from, how it was generated and/or who was responsible for making the purchase.
To add a static Tracking ID to your affiliate links:
- Go to WordPress Admin Area > Datafeedr API > Networks.
- Then open up your selected network(s).
- If a Tracking ID field is available it means the network allows you to pass a Tracking ID.